Tuesday, 25 December 2012

Challenge 92 Anything Christmas theme with Special Rules - Week 2





Well its Christmas day here in the UK!
so that means some of you have had your Christmas, some will have it today and some when we are finishing ours you will be starting yours.....

Wherever you are have a fabulous time!

For the Challenge Theme and Rules click the below link!

Anything Christmas theme with Special Rules - Week 2


So its Week 2 here at Top Tip Tuesday
and this week we are sharing a few more creations and also our New Years Resolutions
Crafting Resolutions :
    1.  Do more stitching on my cards, cos I love how it looks when I do make the effort
    2.  Paint with my Distress Inks rather than taking the lazy option of copics
    3.  Improve my colouring techniques and use more 'white space' (see Claudia, Dena, Nixe-Moni, Gretha and Elise for my colouring inspiration) because I feel that I'd receive a 'must try harder' badge if my colouring was being marked by a craft teacher!!!
    4.  Improve my motivation for masculine cards
    Non- Crafting Resolutions :
    1.  Lose weight & do more exercise (as usual)
    2.  Try to work a tad closer to the 37hrs per week that I'm paid for, rather than then 55-60hrs that I inevitably end up working (thus gaining more time for crafting!).
    3.  Go to bed earlier so that I'm not as grumpy when it's time to get up.



    Elaine


    Crafting Resolutions :

    1. To tidy my craft room every time I make a card instead of letting everything in it all pile up and I end up working on a postage stamp.
    2. Venture outside my comfort zone and try new techniques.

    3. Be a better Blogger, I have been a bit lax lately due to family commitments.

    Non Crafting resolution:


    1. Try not to moan too much about the weather (I constantly complain of the cold) 

    2. Make a point of being better organised. 




    Crafting Resolutions :
    1. To tidy out my craft spare sell (or Give away) anything I am not using regularly.
    2. Try to make more C&S cards for Next Christmas, as I make Christmas cards all year round and put my inserts in the cards when I make them rather than as I am writing them.
    3. Try to finish crochet projects before starting a new one.



    Non Crafting resolution:

    1. Try to lose a few pounds (no not spending it on craft stash)!
    2. Spend some more time in my garden, tidying it as its a bit messy.


    Bettina
    Crafting resolutions:
    1. Tidy up in my craft room and get rid of all the crafting goodies I know I won't use.
    2. Try to make more LO's in the new year. Got plenty of pictures to use.
    3. Try getting ahead with my DT duties for once- so I don't keep chasing my tail.
    4. Try using my craft goodies in new ways, explore and being inventive.
    5. Start using my aquamarkers and getting out of my comfort zone.
    6. Start to play around with my distress inks more!
    Non crafting resolutions:
    1.Start working out again and loose some weight
    2. Spend more time in my garden, as I love working there and oh yes it needs some tidying up!!
    3. Get rid of things in the house in general that we don't use at all
    4. Getting to bed earlier!!

    So its over to you!
    but Don't forget please please read the rules as any not following the rule
    will not be entered into the prize draw and will be deleted from the blog
    Fair is Fair on the rest of the players that are reading and following the rules!!

    once again Happy Christmas!
    hugs Samantha and the Top Tip Tuesday Teamies xx

    Anything Christmas theme with Special Rules - Week 2

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thank you for taking the time to stop by Top Tip Tuesday!!