Tuesday, 8 January 2013

Challenge 93 - Fur or Feathers



Hello to you all its me Samantha!
are you back into the swing of things after the holidays?
Well as you can see I have had an early spring clean
and changed a few things.. Hope you like the new look!


We have some new things happening:

NEW TIMES to closing of challenge is now 1pmso this challenge will run 8th Jan to 21st Jan - 1pm closing. There are New Badges so please feel free to spring clean your blogs and add our new badges! Starting this month we will have a new prize of a Months Guest Design spot each challenge. The most FUN news we have lots of NEW awesome Sponsors YAY! 

So then to our challenge the theme I have chosen is:

Fur or Feathers

We have a fabulous New Sponsor the mega talented Zlatoena
Thank you for the wonderful images we have to use too! Uber cute!



and the prize 2 Digi images of winners choice.

A little bit about Zlatoena:
My mom and I used to make handmade cards and that`s how everything started. I'm last year graphic design student and I have always had to passion to draw and doodle and one day someone came with the idea for digi stamps and .. 3 years since then.. I am creating digital stamps and.. The Cats Pajamas Rubber stamps are producing my designs into real stamps.. and I am as happy as can be.


1 Month Guest Designers spot.

Our Guest Designer for January is

Here is her awesome project to share






















Aren't they all great and the Images from Zlatoena's are soooo cute!
Now its up to you all to show us what you got?


Remember Fur and Feathers and you can enter 3 different creations and don't forget to share your Tips TOO!
hugs Samantha and the teamies x

Hey! leave us some love too! xx

16 comments:

  1. loved the challenge and the super dt cards,so cute. janex

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jane looking forward to seeing yours, will be stopping by asap! thanks for taking the time to comment too! hugs me and the girls x

      Delete
  2. Fabulous creations!!
    Wishing you all a fabby 2013.

    Hugs n HaPPy Crafting!
    Karen.xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karen, and thanks for taking the time to comment too! hugs me and the girls x

      Delete
  3. Oops.....forgot to add my Top Tip! Try using an eraser to rub around the edges of designer paper....you can get an awesome "faded" look on some papers....works better with glossier papers, but I've had success with other papers, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi hunny! No problem I have added (tip) to your name! and look forward to seeing it on your blog... I will be stopping by asap! thanks for taking the time to comment too! hugs me and the girls x

      Delete
  4. Samantha, the new blog look looks AWESOME!!! Really love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow...great design team samples! That bunny stamp is fabulous... thanks for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Wendy, I agree the Zlatoena's images are fabulous and there are so many check out her shop! I guaranty you will love them ALL! tehehhee :0)

      Delete
  6. My top tip for this week (it can be found in my blog post too):

    I think my top tip today is very much linked to the technique I used on my card. You do not always need to have the latest product on hand to get the effect you want. Use an ink pad run over your paper, for example, to create the illusion of a mist spray. It's cheaper, saves you space and challenges your inner creativity!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Petra, thank you so much for adding this wonderful tip! I think all of us are always looking for creative and inventive ways to get more bang for our buck and just try new things. Thank you so much for sharing this tip with us at TTT.
      hugs from the TTT ladies :)

      Delete
  7. Gorgeous DT makes, thank you for the great challenge.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh and thank you so much Pauline for joining us this week!! Hope you have a wonderful week. :)
      hugs from the TTT ladeis

      Delete
  8. Mad day at work today, so missed the cutoff for this challenge ..... gutted! :o(
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH no so sorry Helen!! Good news thought NEW challenge starts tomorrow and its a good fun one! so hope to see you there xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Top Tip Tuesday!!